It’s not that I’m so smart , it’s just that I stay with problems longer . — Albert Einstein
The best way to learn from your mistakes is to admit them rather then blame them on someone else. — #TLS
Sweet! Monkey Birthday Cake Design - Parenting.com -
Have you ever seen my tips for getting kids to eat well? It’s posted on my blog on a separate page, but in case you’ve never seen it I’m posting it here today.
- Eat with them! Make them the same dinner you make yourself. Let them see what you eat. Don’t just feed them what you think they’ll eat, but what they should.
- Start them early— when they can first eat solids with foods besides cereal. They might spit out the beans and peas a few times, but keep doing it.
- Get them interested in foods by planting vegetables or herbs, shopping at a farm, farmer’s market or stand, and cook with them (let them help)!
- Don’t treat vegetables like a punishment. They’re delicious, but kids need to get accustomed to them.
- Don’t quit. Really, your kids will eat them.
- Don’t beat yourself up on those times than you give them the unhealthier stuff. Just try to limit those times.
- Have fun! For example: Make up games or dances; tell them their favorite super hero or cartoon character loves a particular food; cut foods into shapes or arrange on plate so it’s a smiley face.